Before I come out … there are a number of questions I need to ask you … OK?
- If what I say makes sense … and you feel comfortable and confident that I can …sell your home … are you planning to list your home with me when I come out on __________?
- Are you planning to interview more than one agent for the job of selling your home?
- Tell me again … where are you moving to?
- How soon do you have to be there?
- When I see you … how much do you want to list your home for?
- As a professional real estate agent, I study homes and prices everyday, therefore I assume you’ll list with me … at a price that will cause your home to sell … correct?
- So … what price won’t you go below?
- How much do you owe on the property?
- Have you ever thought about selling it yourself?
- Will you help finance the home for the buyer … or do you want your cash out?
- Would you please describe your home for me?
- I’ll be sending over a package of information … will you take a few moments and review it?
- Do you have any questions before I arrive?
- So you know … our meeting should only take between five and twenty-five minutes … is that OK?
I’ll look forward to seeing you on _________ at ____________.
© The Mike Ferry Organization