Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices continues to refine its global listing-syndication program to bring the most value to its domestic franchisees based on international buying activity and search patterns.
The Chinese have overtaken all nationalities as the No. 1 buyers of property in the U.S. and, through our existing relationship with The Wall Street Journal/Asia and Mansion Global WeChat Channel, we will make it easier for these consumers to find our listings.
Accordingly, we formed a strategic alliance with Juwai.com, China’s largest international property portal offering access to an audience of high net worth Chinese looking to buy property overseas.
Here’s how our alliance with Juwai.com will work:
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices will be one of the dominant brands on Juwai.com and its luxury site, Juwai.com/luxe. Our presence will be established by a variety of banner advertisements.
- We will syndicate all of the network’s listings on Juwai.com.
- All listings will be in the click-to-translate program, which gives Chinese consumers easy translation options.
- The click-to-translate program has a pay-per-lead fee, which Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices will pay for the first three months.
- Franchisees and their agents may upgrade to a Juwai China Pro account, which for $11 per property provides manual translation, higher placement in search results, concierge service and no per-lead fee.
Here’s how this benefits our network agents:
- This alliance will provide network agents with more exposure of their listings in China, a country where buyers are actively looking for U.S. properties.
- Juwai.com is the largest Chinese international property platform with 2 million Chinese consumers coming to the site each month.
- Our network properties will appear on both sides of the Great Firewall of China. There are many Chinese residents who are unable to access certain U.S. websites and must go to a property search site like Juwai.com in order to see U.S. properties. These properties, once listed on Juwai.com, will have full visibility to all Chinese consumers.
How do agents get started with Juwai.com?
- As a Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices network agent, your for-sale residential listings will now be automatically syndicated to Juwai.com and you’ll be able to enjoy all the advantages of that search platform. No further action is needed.
- To upgrade your listing(s) to China Pro visit REsource Center > Global Network Platform > Global Syndication.
- You will need your REsource Center ID number to upgrade Juwai.com services. That number is located in the top-left corner of the REsource Center home page next to your name.
Please take a look at the flyers attached to this article for more information.