When it comes to real estate prospecting, treat your potential customers like an ATM! Keep making deposits in the form of providing value for them and you’ll soon start seeing incredible ‘withdrawals’ - or leads. It’s one smart way to make sure that success is yours every time!
Here is a list of potential items of value:
- Market Report of property (through your kvCORE account)
- Forms such as Seller’s Disclosure, Lead Based Paint (if older home), Property Disclosures, etc.
- Competition with another home on the market that matches their home’s specs and location
- When A Home Doesn’t Sell - 4 Page Brochure (Marketing Resource)
- Discover the Difference Between Selling and Having Your Home Professionally Marketed and Networked - 4 Page Brochure (Marketing Resource)
- 10 Questions to Ask Your Prospective Real Estate Agent - 4-Page Brochure (Marketing Resource)
- Forever Agent, Home Services Directory – 4-Page Brochure (Marketing Resource)
A downloadable version of this system is available at the bottom of this page!
Touch 5: Pop-By
- You will purchase a small item and clear plastic door hanging bags (Amazon) and create pop-by tags!
- Download the design of your choice below, print on heavier card stock, and then cut them out! Attach your business card to the tag, and then attach your tag to the small items you've purchased.
- When you're done, drop them off at each of your FSBO doors!
Item- Bag of Popcorn
Tag- This may sound Corny… But I wanted to POP in and say hello!
Item- Goldfish box
Tag- I’m fishing for your referrals- Let’s catch up!
Item- Local Honey
Tag- “The spring market is buzzing, I'd love for your home to bee my next listing!”
Item- Local Jam/Jelly
Tag- Real Estate is my jam and I’d love to connect with you!