Do you need some help creating a great looking agent bio page to use in your listing presentations and other marketing? Well, we've got you covered.
Your marketing department has created an easy-to-use Word document based template that you can customize. Here's a sample of what it looks like:
How do I use this?
- First, you'll need to download the editable Word document attached to this article and open it in Word on your computer.
- To change the agent photo, right click on it to get editing options and then choose "Change Picture." Choose the photo from the files on your computer that you'd like to use.
- The text on the page is placed in text boxes to make aligning the document a little easier. To edit the text, just click on the portion you'd like to edit in order to select the textbox. Then click again to actively edit the text within the box. When you're done editing an area, simply click once in another area of the document (like the header) to exit the text box. Keep going until you've edited everything - and don't forget to update your contact information at the top of the cabernet footer!
- When you're done, export it to a pdf file so you can email it to a client, or just print some copies for you to hand out.
- Don't forget to save your changes!