Are you looking to write a new agent bio, or give the one you already have a bit of an update? Here are some helpful tips & Tricks:
- Write the profile in 3rd person instead of first
- Don't be afraid to show some personality & use words that actually relate to you!
- Don't be too formal, remember to write only things that would interest you... if you didn't know you!
- Don't harp TOO much on awards and experience, as impressive as it is... your clients also want to know what kind of person you are!
- Use words that the "average joe" wouldn't need to Google to find out the meaning, that can be intimidating.
- Last, but definitely not least....make sure they know you are a human and relationships are important to you!