At Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Properties Group, we believe it is important that you have on the job training as you learn and continue to develop your skills in Real Estate. The Mentor program is an important part of this process, and the standard arrangement for participation is outlined below.
In order to begin a mentoring relationship please complete the form attached to this article and submit it to your Market President.
Mentors Role and Commitment:
- Welcome Mentee and orient them to the Mentor Program.
- Monitor Mentee’s daily activities and progress and report feedback to Market President weekly.
- Invite Mentee to shadow them on listing appointments, open houses, buyer consultations and any other real estate appointments as deemed appropriate by Mentor.
- Conduct regularly scheduled meetings during the Mentees first six months of affiliation with their respective branch.
- Work on closing techniques with Mentee.
- Mentor agrees to work with Mentee for a total of 6 months. Once completed, Mentor, Mentee and Broker will meet to evaluate if any additional Mentoring will be necessary.
Mentees Role and Commitment:
- Meet with Mentor regularly as scheduled.
- Attend all office trainings and meetings
- Participate in all company trainings and events.
- Shadow Mentor and attend appointments as deemed appropriate by Mentor.
- Strive to secure a minimum of __ sales and __ listings within Mentee’s first 6 months.
- Learn to use all company tools and resources.
- Participate in floor time as provided by branch.
Compensation to Mentor:
- Mentee agrees to pay Mentor a Mentor Fee of 25% (maximum $5,000) on all transactions entered into during the term of the Mentor agreement. If Mentee does not close a minimum of 3 transactions during the term of Mentor Agreement, Mentee will pay the Mentor fee on all future transactions outside of this agreement until the minimum of 3 transactions is met.
- A personal transaction may be excluded from this agreement with written notice and all parties in agreement.
- Mentee’s first Luxury Listing will be split 50/50 between Mentor and Mentee. Mentor and Mentee will be paid at their designated company split while still in the Mentor program.
- Rentals do not apply.