A cover photo is the larger photo at the top of your profile, above your profile picture. They are a part of both personal profiles and business pages on Facebook.
Like your profile picture, cover photos are public, which means anyone visiting your profile will be able to see them.
To Add or Change Your Cover Photo
- From your News Feed, click your name in the top left corner.
- Hover over Update Cover Photo in the top left of your current cover photo.
- Click Update Cover Photo. If you don't currently have a cover photo, click Add Cover Photo.
- Choose whether you want to upload a new photo, pick a photo from one of your existing photo albums or select artwork.
- Once you choose a photo, you can reposition it by clicking the image and dragging it up or down.
- Click Save Changes.
Need some cover photo options?
- Visit Marketing REsource at www.bhhsresource.com
- Open the library, then filter by these search terms to see what's currently available!
- Search For The Word Cover
- Select Florida Properties Group under "Owner" on the left hand menu
Check back in Marketing REsource often! New cover photo options will be available for important events, awards, holidays and even some for everyday use as well!